To manage your courses, click on Manage Tests link under the Teach menu navigation bar on top.
Click on the cog icon under the options column.
- Preview as Learner - Click this option to preview your test from a learners perspective.
- Preview as Instructor - Click this option to preview your test from an instructor perspective.
- Publish / Unpublish - Click this option to publish or unpublish your test.
- Edit - Edit your test.
- Clone - Click this option to duplicate your test.
- Delete - Delete your test. This action cannot be reversed.
- Shopping Cart - BrainCert integrates seamlessly with PayPal and Stripe to sell your online tests for faster revenue. Easily create subscriptions and sell it using shopping cart.
- Discounts - Offer discounts to your customers by creating coupon codes. Customize coupons with expiry dates, redeem limits, and other extra conditions.
- Add Certificate - Click on this link design test completion certificate that students can download as a PDF file upon successful completion of the test.
- Reports - Shows you detailed reports with interactive graphs of all students enrolled in your test.
- Enroll New Students - Enroll New Students automatically by sending them an e-mail notification below. This is best for assigning users to Private or Paid tests. Users who do not have a BrainCert user account will be granted access to this test when they sign up for an account.
- Manage Enrolled Students - Shows the enrollment status of all students and options to deactivate enrollment.
- Email Enrolled Students - Email test updates and news to students enrolled in your test.
- Email Prospective Students - Send marketing emails to prospective students who are not enrolled in your test.