Effective communication is a key area in terms of its contribution to business success. When studying this unit, learners will gain a thorough understanding of the types of business information used both internally and externally by organizations and the methods used to communicate information to different audiences.
In this course, learners will have the opportunity to develop, analyse and evaluate a range of methods used to communicate different types of business information and will understand the purpose of such communication. They will also produce and evaluate different types of business communication of their own.
To achieve this unit a learner must be able to:
- Understand different types of business information
- Know how to present business information effectively
- Understand the limitations in relation to the use of business information in an organisation
- Know how to communicate business information using appropriate methods
Chapter 2: Different types of corporate communication
Chapter 3: legal and ethical issues
- 1Business Communication Lesson 4 Live class