Google Cloud Certified - Associate Cloud Engineer
An Associate Cloud Engineer deploys applications, monitors operations of multiple projects, and maintains enterprise solutions to ensure that they meet target performance metrics. This individual has experience working with public clouds and on-premises solutions. They are able to use Google Cloud Console and the command-line interface to perform common platform-based tasks to maintain one or more deployed solutions that leverage Google-managed or self-managed services on Google Cloud..
Google Cloud Certified - Associate Cloud Engineer exam assesses your ability to:
- Set up a cloud solution environment
- Plan and configure a cloud solution
- Deploy and implement a cloud solution
- Ensure successful operation of a cloud solution
- Configure access and security
Course provides 3 practice tests (50 questions each)
Refund of the Duplicate Payment
For duplicate purchases (paid twice for a product by mistake or due to any technical error), you will get a full refund.
- If you see a duplicate payment on your card, please reach out to us and we would be happy to check.
- The refund of the duplicate payment made by the user will be processed via same source (i.e. the original method of payment).
- It usually takes 4-5 business days.
Please provide any feedback or clarifications @ GCP ACE General feedback